Camping in the great outdoors in the heart of the City!
Open May through October, we offer 216 sites: full and unserviced sites are on private treed lots; additional full-service sites are located in an open meadow setting.
The campgrounds are located on Nagles Place, minutes away from the Trans Canada Highway; take exit 46 and follow the signs. We strongly recommend making reservations during the months of July and August.
- Additional Full Service (30): pull-through; water, electrical (50 amp), sewer, WiFi
- Fully serviced (134 sites): water, electrical (30 amps), sewer
- Unserviced (26 sites)
- Tent (26 sites)
- 2 dumping stations free to all registered campers
- Licensed convenience store (Sun-Thurs: 10am - 8pm; Fri-Sat: 10am - 10pm)
- 24-hour laundromat
- 4 service buildings with accessible showers and restrooms
- Fire pits for rental at convenience store (for serviced sites)
- Picnic table on each site
- 3 picnic shelters (available to general public for lobster boilups, etc.)
- North Bank Lodge available to caravan groups for a free 3-hour rental subject to availability
Site Rates (taxes included) Per Night
- Additional Full Service $40
- Full Service $35
- Unserviced $25
- Overflow $22
- Tent $20
- 30 day stay - 15% off
- 90 day stay 20% off
- 120 day stay 30% off
- 150 day stay 40% off
Note: No discounts available during peak season (July and August)
A few steps from your RV or tent there’s a host of activities and sights awaiting including the Fluvarium, mini golf, the MUN Botanical Gardens and playgrounds. Interested in bird watching or stretching your legs? Pippy Park has miles of trails to explore. Our knowledgeable staff offer free guided walking tours with advance notice. And if you’re camping with us during our Canada Day celebrations, take part in our sponsored Bike Rodeo event.
Did you know?
Pippy Park Campground is an international destination. During the 2007 season there were campers from every province in Canada, from 42 American States, and 15 other countries with campers as far away as Australia, New Zealand, Israel and Japan!